A Certified Public Accountant – (CPA) is the highest standard of competence in the field of Accountancy across the globe. Similarly, the exam is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Which is the world’s largest accounting body. If you ever consider a career in accounting and want an illustrious career, CPA Course is the best option for you. Meanwhile, CPAs are globally recognized as premier accountants and are hired across industries throughout the world.
- The CPA designation distinguishes licensed accounting professionals committed to protecting the public interest.
- These professionals offer financial statement audits and other attestation services to help inform investors about the financial health of organizations. Therefore they provide individuals and families with valuable knowledge and advice on taxes and financial planning.
- In business and industry, CPAs offer organizations around the world tax, financial reporting, and advisory services. Similarly, which is to drive strategic decision-making and foster growth and success.
- To earn a CPA license, accounting professionals must have extensive education—at least 150 hours. Pass a rigorous four-part exam and meet experience requirements.
- They must also commit to lifelong learning and adhere to a strict Code of Professional Conduct. That requires competence, objectivity, integrity, and independence.
A Certified Public Accountant – The CPA course is considered as the ultimate qualification that has unlimited possibilities to show your potential in the accounting field. Listed below are the detailed benefits of CPA course.
- International Recognition: Excellent opportunity for CA, ICWA, CS, LLB, MBA (Finance), M.com and Commerce Graduates who aspire for an International Certification. Therefore the exam is administered by the AICPA, which is the world’s largest accounting body.
- Career Opportunities: After passing the CPA exam candidates start their career with accounting & Auditing Firms, Research firms, Investments banks, Hedge Funds, Private equity firms, Commercial banks, Mutual funds, Merger & Acquisition etc.
- Flexibility & Ease: It’s a Single Level Online exam with just 4 Papers; one can easily clear the exams in less than a year.
- Must do for CA, M.Com and Commerce Graduates: There are very few International certifications that you can give along with our job and get such high job potential.
- Academic Excellence: A CPA qualification is similar to the Indian CA qualification. In addition to the CA qualification, a CPA will have knowledge of US GAAP, GAAS, and US federal taxation and business laws. This gives a great advantage to a CPA. When working with US Based Financial firms or Indian firms working for US clients.
- CPA’s are chief financial officers for Fortune 500 companies and advisors to small neighborhood businesses. They work for public accounting firms, both small and large. And they are well-respected strategic business advisors and decision-makers. Even act as consultants on many issues, including taxes and accounting.
- A CPA, or Certified Public Accountant, is a trusted financial advisor who helps individuals, businesses, and other organizations plan and reach their financial goals. Whatever that goals-saving for a new home, opening a new office, or planning a multi-billion dollar merger-CPAs can help.
A Certified Public Accountant – All CPA candidates must pass the Uniform CPA Examination to qualify for a CPA certificate and license (i.e., permit to practice) to practice public accounting. While the exam is the same no matter where it’s taken, every state/jurisdiction has its own set of education and experience requirements that individuals must meet.